COSAFA is currently accepting CVs for the following Junior Bookkeeper position. If you fit the criteria and would like to apply, please email email@example.com.
Salary: R15,000-R20,000 per month based on experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in bookkeeping and accounting up to Trial Balance.
- Must be able and willing to travel.
- Must have a valid South African Work Permit where applicable.
- The position is permanent and based at COSAFA House in Johannesburg,
- Well Organized
- Work under extreme pressured conditions from time to time
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Good technical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good Time management
Job description – summary:
Processing of the Organization’s accounting records and Income statement and Balance Sheet reconciliations.
Job description – detailed:
- Cashbook processing and bank reconciliations
- Processing of supplier invoices
- Supplier reconciliations
- Debtor invoicing
- Debtor control and reconciliations
- Petty cash processing and control
- Experience in foreign currency transactions
- Reconciliation of income statement accounts
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Processing and reconciliation of credit cards
- Reporting to our governing body
- Ensuring day-to-day control in accounting processes are followed