COSAFA VENDOR ONLINE REGISTRATION: https://bit.ly/3Qi5c3c
The Council of Southern Africa Football Associations (COSAFA) is the administrative body for association football in the Southern Africa region known as the CAF Southern Zone.
The 14 member countries of COSAFA are Angola, Botswana, Comores, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Seychelles, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia and Zimbabwe. COSAFA is one of the six Zonal Associations recognized by CAF.
We hereby announce that COSAFA is currently undertaking a prequalification process for all interested service providers/suppliers who wish to be registered in the COSAFA Vendor Database and participate in future tenders.
If you are interested in registering as a vendor, please specify your area of interest and your company’s area of expertise. Additionally, you need to submit the following authentic documents for the purpose of vendor registration:
- A copy of a valid company registration document or commercial registration or trading license equivalent.
- Clear address and contact person (should be one of the following: Owner, Director, or CEO level).
- A copy of a valid tax registration certificate or equivalent. (If applicable.)
- A copy of your valid VAT registration certificate (If applicable).
- Company’s banking details, including a letter from the bank showing the same (with IBAN and/or SWIFT details)
- A list of directors/partners/proprietors should be attached.
IF REQUESTED AS PER REQUEST FOR QUOTATION OR TENDER DOCUMENTS
- A copy of the financial statement of the company for the last 2 years. (If applicable.)
- Power of attorney for the official and authorized signatory(ies) of the company.
- Experience in a similar field, including past and current active contracts with contract values.
- Company profile, including a complete list of your clients and your detailed scope of work/services.
- A joint venture agreement should be attached where applicable.
- A copy of your firm’s insurance policy and quality certificates where applicable.
If you have previously submitted your registration documents, we kindly request you to resubmit the updated documents in accordance with the list above.
To ensure transparency and provide equal opportunities for all interested vendors to get registered in COSAFA’s procurement vendor database, we are also publishing the above on the COSAFA social media platforms.
You are kindly requested to submit your response to the above by email to COSAFA Procurement at email@example.com.